Saturday, October 24, 2015

Many Apologies

I was supposed to show you people drawings today.

That will not happen, because I am too tired to scan and edit drawings tonight.



It's been a long week, and I'm just about peopled out, and I want to curl up and watch old Disney movies. Or Flashpoint.



But in reality, I will probably work on a few entries for the Musicals Blog Party a fellow blogger is doing. I feel bad, because I told her I was going to participate and I haven't yet. Our conversation went something like,

Her:"If I do a musicals blog party, will you join?"
Me: "YASSSS."
Her: "If I do it in October will that be good?"
Me" YAAAAAASS."
Her: *does the party*
Me: "Oh look, life."


She literally picked the one week where I spent most of my life at work, and I was too tired to draw, let alone peer at a computer screen, trying to think of something intelligent to say. (We all know, I don't do intelligent very well, or often.)

So yeah, I need to work on that.

Other than that, this post is pretty much an "I'm sorry, Picture Saturday is postponed til next week, because I was lazy and only have like four pictures to post." and I feel bad when I don't even have as many drawings as there are days in the week, you know?

I figured out the name of Tristan's other friend and I will reveal him next week.



I have spent more time listening to Il Volo and Josh Groban this week than I have Phantom, so I think the obsession with drawing from that musical might be coming to a close-- don't get your hopes up though, I'd said something about the obsession subsiding before, and look how that turned out.



So anyway, I'm going to leave you with these two songs because, A.) Josh Groban's voice speaks to me on a spiritual level, and B.) Il Volo sounds like chocolate. So, give them a listen and let me know what song you like better, or if you love them equally, or just what think of my taste in music.

 


Love you all!

Good night.






12 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

    You had me at the GIF from Riker falling over in the blooper reel.

    AND THEN THE GIF OF MARTIN FREEMAN.

    O.O TRISTAN'S FRIEND!!!! YAAAAAAAAA!!!!

    XD My art tends to reflect my obsessions too! It's really fun to flip through my notebooks. "And then I went through my Harley Quinn / Joker phase as you can see ... and then came the Simon / Betty phase ... and this was when I was crazy about the Avengers ... or rather Loki ... yeah ... yeah, lots of Loki ... oooh, look, this was when we started watching Sherlock!" XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

      BLOOPER REELS ARE LIFE.. I love Riker lol.

      Martin Freeman makes the best faces, omg. lol.

      YAAAAAAAAAAAAY AND I DECIDED WHICH ONE IS GOING TO DIE. LOL.

      hahahaha. Same. Glad we have that in common. XD YOU SHOULD POST MORE ART, I LIKE YOUR ART,!!

      Delete
  2. That Martin Freeman picture! XD That is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate is better than music. You can eat chocolate. Unless you live with Jack, because she doesn't share.

    She's been whining about that Tristan person. It's funny.

    How tired are you? If I poke you and run really fast will you be too tired to catch me?

    *Pokes.* *Runs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate may TASTE better than music, but music lasts forever, whereas chocolate lasts only until you eat it....

      Jack has whined about Tristan to me too, John. It's adorable.

      I'm not so tired that I can't catch you. But you're awfully cute, so I decided to let you go. ;)

      Delete
  4. I'm feeling rather floppy myself. Before I turn in for the night, let me say that I'm eager to see who this other friend of Tristan's is. Okay, that is all. Thanks.
    G'night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmm. I like Tristan's other friend, he's fabulous. XD XD

      kay bai.

      Delete
  5. I am always cries when there are no pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, and I read this right after I put away my Phantom costume for this weekend. RIP, POTO posts. Until next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you being Phantom for halloween!? THAT'S AWESOME! .... And hey, I never said that I was going to stop POTO cold-turkey, I just meant that it was more likely to have only 1 or 2 phantom pics rather that... 6 or 7 lol. XD

      Delete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.